Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas

Ho ho ho ......

Merry Christmas friends !!! I made a super quick project ...some Christmas stars for my son's class room decoration and school party !!


I have used the DCWV Holiday glittered selection stack and a Sizzix Bigz die to create these large three-D stars, you can see the NOEL stack and the Sizzix die along with the die cuts. This die cuts and also create score lines for the stars. You need five die-cuts to create one star. I bought this from Itsy Bitsy. 



I have used silicon Glue from Itsy Bitsy to attach the five die cut pieces. As this was glittered cardstock, silicon glue was my adhesive of choice because of quick and strong adhesive strength of this glue. 


embellished the stars simply with some beads, charms, Rhinestones/pearl strings and stickers......













Please do leave your comments. I would love to read what you say and I would love to visit your blog too !!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

❤❤~♥ღ¸♪♫•*❤❤´~♥ღ¸♪♫•*❤❤´~♥ღ¸♪♫•*´❤❤ HAPPY HOLIDAYS Suman! Your stars are just gorgeous -what a great idea.Thanks bunches for all your incredible inspiration this year. Hugs to you!j. ❤❤~♥ღ¸♪♫•*❤❤´~♥ღ¸♪♫•*❤❤´~♥ღ¸♪♫•*´❤❤

Macarena said...

Lovely stars! Love them all. It's a perfect way to embellish the house for Xmas. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...