Saturday, November 19, 2016

Steampunk Mask for ColourArte


Hi Friends 
Sharing my new post for ColorArte , please visit the ColourArte blog here for the complete tutorial and list of supplies. 
The beautiful blank Paper Mache mask is from India's biggest craft supply chain Itsy Bitsy (both online and Physical stores ) 




please visit the ColourArte blog here for the complete tutorial and list of supplies. I would love to get your feedback and comments !!

see the earlier Mask I did here 

you can see the slideshare video tutorial here......



3 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wow Suman, this is Stunning I love all the detail, Fabulou!!
Kevin xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW Simply stunning SUman
Cheers
Dr Sonia

yyam said...

Looks fabulous Suman! I love the textures and the colours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...