Sunday, November 6, 2016

Mini Art-Art on everyday use stuff



Hi Friends

Here is an altered mobile cover for my mobile phone.This used to be an ordinary cheap plastic case which is made into a Mini Art Canvas. I love that I can carry a one-of -a-kind of phone case for something which is so much a part of my daily life. Isn't it nice to carry your Art with you where ever one goes :)






lots of texture and dimension here, there was another one I did earlier, you can see it here.

Do you want to buy personalized mobile cases for yourself or for gifting your loved ones then please send me a message :)

linking to http://alteredeclectics.blogspot.in/2016/11/november-nearly-christmas-but-not-quite.html
http://mixedmediamc.blogspot.in/2016/11/mixed-media-monthly-challenge-30-color.html

http://rheddscreativespirit.blogspot.in/2016/11/november-challenge.html

I would like to thank you for your visits and comments on my work. I can't explain in words how wonderful I feel reading them all. :)

Thanks for visiting my blog today.



9 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this is fabulous, love the texture and gorgeous design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jasleen Kaur said...

This is absolutely stunning ! It's unbelievable how you always manage to make a piece of art from an ordinary stuff. I agree, it really must feel so wonderful to carry your art with you all the time. :) You are tempting me to try more mixed media :)

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

How clever is this and has a purpose in everyday life although i would be frightened to use it on my phone in fear of it getting pinched for its beauty. Thank you for sharing with us over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month and hope to see you again in future challenges.

Handcrafted by Ellapu
Mother Hen for Altered Eclectics
Mother Hen for Eclectic Ellapu
DT Rhedd's Creative Spirit

yyam said...

Fabulous textures. Love the text paper and all the bling!

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

I can imagine that each time you use this it makes you smile. Thanks for sharing with Rhedd's Creative Spirit this November.

Jutta K. Germany said...

Wow, das ist sehr kreativ und außergewöhnlich !
Liebe Grüße aus Deutschland

Sandra Wright. said...

Your phone case is awesome..so pretty and a great project.
Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Altered Eclectics...x

SewPaperPaint said...

How cool, this looks amazing! Beautiful design. Hugs, Autumn

Dana Tatar said...

Wow! This is beautiful! I love all the little flowers and beads. The color palette is very eye-catching. I'm sure you get a lot of great comments when out and about with this piece. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...